Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Go for knowledge 1

 “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.” Hosea 4:6. (KJV)

All breakthroughs are knowledge-driven. Ignorance is costly and deadly. Ignorance is knowing nothing, having insufficient knowledge, or knowing incorrectly. The knowledge of truth is the true deliverer. Three types of knowledge will bring you a breakthrough: the God you know, the things you know, and the people you know. You must commit yourself to intentional learning as a lifestyle if you want to deal with ignorance and its consequences.

“And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” Daniel 11:32. (KJV)

“And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8:32 (KJV)

Unconsciously, you learn from the things you watch, the voice you listen to, and the people you associate with. Intentional learning means you control these. When you read a book relevant to your area of challenge or attend a class or training, you are intentional about gaining knowledge. As we start a new month today, determine the knowledge you need and go for it. The fact that you are reading this message means you desire to know something. I decree that God will guide you into your breakthrough in Jesus' name.

May you reject ignorance in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, send Your light into my life, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: