Monday, January 16, 2023

Faith in Jesus’ name

 “And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.” Acts 3:16 (KJV)

Faith in the name of Jesus is something you can have, and you are sure you have it. Peter compared having faith in Jesus' name to having money (Acts 3:6). He also made us understand that faith in Jesus' name can solve problems that money cannot. You can permanently deal with the sicknesses and diseases that people are looking for money to solve, if you have faith in the name of Jesus. Faith in Jesus' name can solve all issues in life, including money issues. As a Christian, you must have faith in Jesus' name to live the kind of life God wants for you.

“Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.” Acts 3:6 (KJV)

“Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.” Acts 4:13 (KJV)

Faith in Jesus' name is what you need to deal with mountains in your life and in the lives of others. You can have faith in Jesus' name by spending time with Him. Meditate on the four gospels and the book of Acts. Ask the Holy Spirit to reveal Jesus to you. Maintain constant, consistent daily fellowship with Jesus. Time spent in church and in fellowship with other believers can help you develop faith in Jesus.

May you develop faith in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I cast every mountain out of my life in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: