Monday, January 9, 2023

Build your faith

 “But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,” Jude 1:20 (KJV)

Your faith is the determinant of your life as a Christian. It determines what you can possess and what you can reject. The quality of your life is determined by the level of your faith. The power of a Christian is measured by the level of his or her faith. When you build your faith, you build your life. Every Christian has a measure of faith, but the faith must grow and be built to become stronger and higher. You must invest in building your faith in this new year to experience more of God.

“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)

“For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.” Romans 1:17 (KJV)

If you seek God, He will reward you with His kind of faith. To seek God is to make fellowship with Him first thing in your life. It also means spending both quantity and quality time with Him. Don’t neglect personal worship, meditation on the scriptures, praying in the Holy Ghost, and listening to God. These are simple, but they are determinants of whether you will have the faith to live as a Christian or not.

May your faith be built in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me more measure of Your faith in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: