Thursday, January 26, 2023

Be action oriented

 ““Look!” he said. “The people are united, and they all speak the same language. After this, nothing they set out to do will be impossible for them!” Genesis 11:6. (NLT)

Action-oriented people are the ones who get results; be one of them. Your goals are achievable; act as if there are no obstacles. Don’t look for reasons why it cannot be done; ask how it could be done. If it needs to be done, then it can be done. If you can imagine it, it is doable. Be conscious of the fact that you are not alone and the greater One is in you. You are God’s sanctuary and dominion, no sea, no Jericho wall can stand against you (Psalm 114). If God has put a vision in your heart, don’t be disobedient, take action.

“And it came to pass, when the Philistine arose, and came, and drew nigh to meet David, that David hastened, and ran toward the army to meet the Philistine.” 1 Samuel 17:48 KJV

““And so, King Agrippa, I obeyed that vision from heaven. 20 I preached first to those in Damascus, then in Jerusalem and throughout all Judea, and also to the Gentiles, that all must repent of their sins and turn to God—and prove they have changed by the good things they do.” Acts 26:19-20 (NLT)

David put his action where his mouth was, which is why he is remembered to this day as a giant killer. You too can kill the giant project if you go after it. Remember, you have the Holy Spirit, if you are afraid or don't know how to proceed. He will lead you, teach you, and empower you.

This is your year of remarkable results in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to achieve all my goals this year, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: