Saturday, January 7, 2023

Take heed to instructions

 “Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord.” Proverbs 16:20 (NIV)

Take heed to instructions from the Lord and from the people that have your interests at heart. This is the secret to divine blessing and prosperity. Life is hard for those who transgress instructions. It is difficult to pastor those who hate instructions; they are goats, not sheep. Instructions are designed to save you from destruction. When you obey God’s instructions, you are doing your destiny a great favor. Divine empowerment and speed are for those who take heed of divine instructions.

“Good understanding giveth favour: but the way of transgressors is hard.” Proverbs 13:15 (KJV)

“If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.” Job 36:11

One of the ways that God will answer your prayers is by giving you instructions. Obeying an instruction is an indication of trust in the person giving the instruction. If you trust the Lord, you will obey Him. If you obey the Lord, you will be unshakable in every situation, and you will spend your days in prosperity. Obeying scriptural instruction is basic to your relationship with God. Study the Bible and obey its instruction and you will be wise in all affairs of life (Joshua 1:8).

May you always receive instructions from God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to always take heed to Your instructions in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: