Wednesday, January 11, 2023

What do you see?

 “Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Jeremiah, what seest thou? And I said, I see a rod of an almond tree. Then said the Lord unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.” Jeremiah 1:11-12 (KJV)

What the physical eyes can see is not all that is available to see. There are other eyes too: the eyes of your mind and the eyes of your spirit. These are the eyes that determine your fate and your faith. These are the eyes that see opportunities. When you have understanding, you see differently. When you have a revelation, your decisions and actions change. I pray for you that the eyes of understanding be enlightened, in Jesus name.

 "And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.  And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.” 1 Kings 6:16-17 (KJV)

“And God opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water; and she went, and filled the bottle with water, and gave the lad drink.” Genesis 21:19 (KJV)

If you can see a solution, what you call a challenge will no longer be a challenge. If you can see differently, what is making you afraid will no longer cause you fear. It is important for you to seek to see differently and correctly. I believe this can happen if you can either “pray through” or "think through” a situation. Building your mental and spiritual capacity is key.

May you see opportunities early this year, in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, open my eyes to see correctly in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: