Sunday, January 22, 2023

Redeem the time

 “See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.” Ephesians 5:15-16 (KJV)

The adage that "time waits for no man" is true, as is the fact that you cannot tie time down. Whether you do something or not, time moves. You may not be able to tie time down, but you can redeem it. Fools watch the time moves, but the wise redeem it. The wise redeem the time by investing it. They plan for the day before it arrives so that the time can be used purposefully.

“And of the children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their commandment.” 1 Chronicles 12:32 (KJV)

“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:” Ecclesiastes 3:1  (KJV)

Your result will be better this year if you make better use of your time. You must beware of people who come to you and help you waste your time. Attach value to your time, it will eventually decide your worth. Don’t be a waster of time in the lives of people. You may not have money right now, but you have time that, if you used well, will change your story.

May you walk wisely in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, guide me to do the right thing at the right time in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: