Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Oh God show me something

 “I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.” Habakkuk 2:1-2

If you desire a change in your life, you must ask God to show you something.  What you could see in the past reflected both your status and levels in life. What you could see is a limitation to the height you can attain in life and destiny. You cannot pursue what you have not seen. What you see determines what you will run with. You must see things differently this year to get different and better results. If you get a revelation from God, your life can never remain the same.

“Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:” Genesis 12:1

“Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:” Acts 26:19

Two major landmark breakthroughs in the bible were Abraham and Paul. God showed both of them something to change their lives. Both of them also experienced a change of name. Abraham pioneered the covenant with God through faith while Paul brought light to the Gospel of Christ. You can read about the previous lives of Abram in Genesis 11:26-32 and Saul from Acts 7-9. It is high time God revealed something new to you. Your life must not remain the same.

May you get a revelation from God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, show me something that will change my life and destiny in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: