Sunday, January 15, 2023

Who influences you?

 “He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.” Proverbs 13:20 (KJV)

Anyone who influences you toward God is a wise person; you should follow such a person. Anyone who influences you away from God will destroy you. God has revealed Himself to us through His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Your relationship with Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit is your relationship with God the Father. You should keep company with those who encourage your relationship with Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

“My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.” Proverbs 1:10 (KJV)

“Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners.” 1 Corinthians 15:33 (KJV)

Everyone is influenced by someone, particularly the company you keep. You speak the same language and behave in the same manner as the company you keep. You must evaluate your life and the type of company you keep. Those who influence you will determine whether your life will be better this year or not. They will also decide whether you will experience the change you desire or not. If you grow in your walk with Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, you will surely grow in every area of your life. If the company you presently keep is not encouraging you in this area, please change company.  

Your week is blessed in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my life be controlled by Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: