Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Determine your result

 “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15. (KJV)

You can determine your life's effectiveness by investing in training. Study, learn, and get trained for the fruit you want to produce in your life. You attract what you become; the way to become is through learning. What are you known for? What can you deliver? What skills do you have? Your answers to these questions are a reflection of your self-development and improvement. Are you current in your field? If you are outdated, you will be set aside. It is never too late to learn.

“Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.” Matthew 13:52

“And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.” Luke 10:39

Be prepared to do things in a new and better way this year. Learn from the feet of the Lord through meditation on the scriptures and prayers. Learn from experts in your field. Give yourself to mentoring. Don’t be cumbered with many things; instead, choose the necessary things that determine your result and cannot be taken from you.

May you give yourself to learning in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, put passion for learning and desire for knowledge in me, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: