Tuesday, January 17, 2023

You can change your fate

 “Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.” Matthew 9:29 (KJV)

Your fate is determined by your faith. Your faith determines what happens to you and what becomes of you. You can change the circumstances without if you have the right faith within. You can change things by the faith within. If you don’t like what is happening to you or your situation, you must work on the faith within. Faith is neutral; it takes on the charges of your belief. If your belief is positive, your faith is positive. If your belief is negative, your faith is negative. Positive faith is developed by feeding on the word of God.

“So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17 (KJV)

“Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23 (KJV)

No matter what you are going through, don’t feed your mind with the negative, and stop speaking the negative. As the year is just beginning, find the scriptural verses that deal with the situation you want to change and meditate on them. Do it until you have a revelation, then you will have the faith to change your fate.  

Your story is changing for good in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: I receive God-kind of faith to change my fate in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: