Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Prayer changes things

 “And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” Luke 18:7-9 (KJV)

The only constant in life is change; please make it happen deliberately by praying regularly. Nothing is actually stagnant; you are either progressing or retrogressing. I pray for you that you make remarkable progress this year, in Jesus name. Now you cannot maintain a consistent prayer life and not experience positive and remarkable changes in your life. A sound prayer life is an indication of your trust in God. The reward is direction and impartation of His wisdom, power and favor upon your life. This is what you need to experience positive changes in your life.  

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” Philippians 4:6 (KJV)

“Pray without ceasing.” 1 Thessalonians 5:17 (KJV)

I believe every serious Christian must have schedules of prayer, day and night. If you do, you will have power to change things and spiritual authority. Now, this is not about your physical needs alone, although, he who prays consistently needs not to worry about any physical need. It is about you becoming God’s sanctuary and dominion.  

May you have a strong prayer life in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God give me power to prevail daily in prayer in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: