Monday, January 2, 2023

Declare your expectation

 “And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain.” 1 Kings 18:41

Elijah declared that there was a sound of abundance of rain to Ahab, who had not seen rain for the past three and a half years. Your declaration is the beginning of the change you desire. If you are anointed and you know it, you cannot speak anyhow. Even if what you are expecting has never happened to you before, your miracle begins if you declare it. If you cannot say it, you have not believed it. If you have not believed it, you cannot successfully pray about it. Elijah declared it and prayed until it happened.

“So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees, And said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, There is nothing. And he said, Go again seven times.” 1 Kings 18:42-43

“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.” Mark 11:23-24.

This story about Elijah has revealed to us the divine strategy to change things and make things happen. Say it until you believe it, and then pray it until you see. Even if it looks impossible, you can break through by declaring it. If you don’t have a word from the Lord for it, meditate on the scriptures until you do. Then declare the word and pray the word until you have your testimony.

You will have your miracle in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my declaration and my prayer manifest in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: