Saturday, January 14, 2023

Serve the Lord

 “And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.” Exodus 23:25-26 (KJV)

Serve the Lord with love. Serve the Lord wholeheartedly. Serving the Lord provokes His blessings on your life. This blessing includes divine provision, sound health, fruitfulness, and longevity. Serving the Lord is the answer to miscarriages and barrenness in any area of your life, marriage, business, and career inclusive. If you desire to have the blessing, don’t be a benchwarmer in the house of the Lord. Get involved and be committed. You can neutralize and cancel curses by serving the Lord.

“If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.” Job 36:11 (KJV)

“For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.” Hebrews 6:10 (KJV)

Sincerely speaking, if you are truly born again, there is no way your impact will not be felt in the church. No excuse is tenable for not serving the Lord. As this new year has just begun, evaluate your past commitments and make the right changes. Be consistent and committed; God will surely reward you. Soul winning is the heartbeat of God, get involved. God will speak to you in the place of service, and you cannot hear God and remain the same.  

May you be passionate about serving God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, lay Your hand upon me and use me for Your glory in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: