Thursday, January 12, 2023

God has a vision for you

 “I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.” Habakkuk 2:1 (KJV)

God has a vision for you. It may come as a word, but you will see it as a picture in your mind. This is the future that God has for you. This is what you should run with. This is what should become the theme of your life. You certainly have been running with something. The question is, "Is it a God-given vision or your self-formulated vision?" If you run with a God-given vision, you cannot waste your destiny.

“Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:” Acts 26:19 (KJV)

“Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:” Genesis 12:1(KJV)

Saul, who later became Paul, was running with his own vision until he got an heavenly vision from God. Your vision will make something of you. Saul’s own vision made him a murderer of Christians; God-given vision made him a preacher of the gospel. What has happened in the past does not matter if only you will seek God for the vision He has for you.

May you receive an heavenly vision, in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, reveal to me Your vision for my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: