Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Expect a new thing

 “It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.” Lamentations 3:22-23. (KJV)

Every child of God can believe God for a new thing and expect Him to do something new. There are many reasons for this, but let me mention three of them. The first one is that God’s mercies are new every morning. This means that you can actually claim new things every day in the name of the Lord. The second is that His faithfulness is great, and this is linked to the third reason, which is the fact that He has promised to do new things.

“Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.” Isaiah 43:18-19

“The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.” Lamentations 3:24-25

I believe God will not and cannot fail in His promises. We only need to align ourselves with His word and see His faithfulness in our lives. This means we can tell all the former negative things in our lives to give way to new positive things in the name of Jesus. Instead of failure, we can expect success this year. Get ready for new and better things. Make changes in your life that will accommodate the new things that you desire.

May you experience new things this year in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, do something new in my life that will show Your faithfulness, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: