Sunday, January 1, 2023

Get anointed afresh

 “How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

If you desire greater and better results this new year, you must be anointed afresh. Your head must not lack oil, and your garment must be white. The anointing will give you power, preserve you, break your yoke, and lift your burden. Without a fresh anointing, life is hard and stressful. You must thirst and hunger for the anointing of the Holy Ghost upon your life. The anointing is your defense against the adversary and the proof of God’s presence in your life. Spend time with God until you are anointed and you know it.

“Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment.” Ecclesiastes 9:8

“And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.” Rev 5:10

As far as God is concerned, we are His kings and priests who should reign on earth. We can only take on this role if we are anointed. It is the anointing that will bring us into the reality of our kingship and priesthood. If you don’t look like it yet, don’t worry; get anointed. Even Jesus was an ordinary carpenter until He was anointed.

May you be anointed by God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Ghost and with power in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: