Tuesday, January 10, 2023

What is your daily routine?

 “See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.” Ephesians 5:15-16 (KJV)

A kingdom-minded daily routine is what you need to maintain a healthy, successful, and prosperous life. You cannot change your life without changing your daily routine. Do you know how much time you spend daily with God? Do you know how much time you spend daily on personal development? Reading books, watching important videos, or listening to relevant audio? Do you know how much time you spend taking daily actions toward your important goals? If you are tired of your present level, you must examine your daily routines and make the right and appropriate changes.

“And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.” Luke 4:16 (KJV)

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33 (KJV)

Actually, your daily routine reveals what you are seeking. Your daily routine also reveals whether you are wise with time or not. Time is God’s greatest investment in you; you cannot afford to waste it. Great people in the Bible had a God-centered and personal-growth-focused daily routine. Even our Lord Jesus has a daily routine.

May you walk as wise in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the wisdom to organize myself daily in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: