Friday, January 13, 2023

Put your trust in the Lord

 “Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God. They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.” Psalms 20:7-8 (KJV)

People on earth put their trust in something. You must put your trust in the Lord. Even if you have chariots and horses, don’t put your trust in them; put your trust in the Lord. If you have nothing, put your trust in the Lord. The future is for those whose trust is in the Lord. Winning any battle is determined more by strategy than weapons. If you put your trust in the Lord, He will give you the strategy to win, whether you have the weapon or not.

“They that trust in the Lord shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever. As the mountains are round about Jerusalem, so the Lord is round about his people from henceforth even for ever.” Psalms 125:1-2 (KJV)

“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6(KJV)

David always asked God what to do in all his battles, so he never lost any. Even with a sling and stones, he defeated Goliath, who was a giant and armed to the teeth. I don’t know which battle you are facing right now, put your trust in the Lord, and your victory is guaranteed. If you trust the Lord, you will ask Him what to do, and you will do what He tells you to do.

May you put your trust in the Lord.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I trust in You, guide and direct me every day this year in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: