Monday, January 30, 2023

Be hungry for God’s word

 “The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.” Psalms 119:130. (KJV)

Welcome to the last day of January 2023. Time cannot be tied down; the year is gradually coming to an end. What you do with your time is within your control and determines your life. You must be hungry for the word of God. If the word of God comes to you, darkness and confusion are over. The Word of God empowers you to walk in the wisdom of God. This means what you called a challenge or a mountain will be easily dealt with.

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8. (KJV)

“But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.” Psalms 1:2-3 (KJV)

What you called a problem will no longer be a problem if you do what you are supposed to do correctly. Therefore, the real problem is knowing what to do and how to do it. The Word of God will reveal to you what to do and how to do it. If you meditate on God’s word with a desire to receive His word, you will have the word you need every time. Don’t be moved by your situation; it is subject to change; but be moved by the word of God, it is the solution you need.

May you receive a timely word from God in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the word that I need for every situation, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: