Friday, January 20, 2023

Possibility perspective

 “Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 9:23 (KJV)

Statements like "it cannot be done" or "it is impossible" are not part of believers' vocabularies. We don’t do things based on our own ability but on the ability of God that is at work in us. Therefore, if you believe that God is with you and in you, your perspective will change. If your perspective changes, so will your action, and consequently, your result. If it needs to be done, it can be done!

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13 (KJV)

“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,” Ephesians 3:20 (KJV)

Your perspective is your ceiling; you cannot grow beyond it. Your growth is not in the hands of the devil, nor is it in the hands of your environment. It is in your hands because God cannot even help you beyond your perspective. You must have a possibility perspective, if you don’t want to be limited in life. If your perspective is filled with fear, unbelief, and doubt, spend time with God and His word until you have a possibility perspective.

You shall break all limitations this year in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God make me what you want me to be in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: