Sunday, January 1, 2023

Divine empowerment and speed

 “And the hand of the Lord was on Elijah; and he girded up his loins, and ran before Ahab to the entrance of Jezreel.” 1 kings 18:46

Welcome to the new year 2023. The word of the Lord to us as a ministry is 1 Kings 18:46. Our strength and power shall be in the hand of the Lord, resulting in divine speed. This is what Isaiah called, “the Spirit from on high,” and our Lord Jesus called this experience, “the Holy Ghost coming upon you.” This is what turns a wilderness into a fruitful field, in other words, this is what will change your story. This is what changes the fruitful field into a forest, which means that even if you have been doing well before, you will do better and get greater and more remarkable results.

“Until the spirit be poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field be counted for a forest.” Isaiah 32:15

“But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth:” Acts 1:8

What is your responsibility in this prophetic word? Believe it, and confidently ask that the hand of the Lord come upon you. Make your fellowship with the Holy Spirit your priority and expect Him to speak to you. Desire earnestly the anointing of the Holy Spirit and leave sin alone. I believe strongly that God will reveal things to you this year that will help you get supernatural results.

This year shall be the best year you have ever seen in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Let the hand of the Lord be upon me and let the Holy Spirit possess me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: