Friday, December 30, 2022

Thanksgiving and Prophecy

 “And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward:" Exodus 14:15

Today is a day of thanksgiving and prophecy. Thanksgiving because it is the end of the year 2022 and all of us are seeing it. Prophecy, because another year is starting in less than 24 hours and we need to take it. This day is similar to the experience of the people of Israel in Exodus 14, they saw the end of Egypt and were being ushered into the land of Canaan. God told Moses to tell them to go forward. I decree that whatever represents Egyptians in your life, you will never see them again. In Jesus' name, you are going forward into the goodness of God in the year 2023.

“O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever.” Psalms 118:1

“Say unto them, As truly as I live, saith the Lord, as ye have spoken in mine ears, so will I do to you:” Numbers 14:28

Today is actually the end of the week, the end of the month, and the end of the year. I decree it is the end of your sorrow too. If you believe, prophesy this into your life in the name of Jesus. Give God praise for His mercy that has made you see this day. Prophecy to your dry bones, your life, business, career, ministry, family, and nation. This is surely a day of thanksgiving and prophecy.

You are going forward in every area in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I thank you for allowing me to see the end of 2022, take me into greatness in the year 2023 in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: