Sunday, December 18, 2022

Your faith is your fate

 “Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.” Matthew 9:29

If your faith changes, your fate will also change. Faith is both positive and negative, although when it is negative, it has different names. When you doubt the negative, positive faith is in place. When faith is negative, it is called doubt, unbelief, and fear. Your faith is about your thoughts, declarations, and actions. You can never sink in life if your thoughts align with God’s word. If you take charge of your faith, you can determine and control your fate. You do this by taking charge of what you hear, think about, and declare.

“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.” Proverb 23:7

“But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.” Matthew 15:18

What people say cannot affect you until you take it in and use your mouth to declare it. If you take care of your insides, your outsides will be alright. Spend time with God’s word and with people of faith to increase your faith. Mind what you watch, listen to, and read because they are the real determinants of your faith and consequently your fate.

I see your story changing in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, increase my faith in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: