Friday, December 9, 2022

Maintain a joyful heart

 “Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice.” Philippians 4:4

A joyful heart attracts good things. Joy is a force that causes a change in a situation and brings results. The joy of the Lord is your strength. Never allow the devil or any situation to steal your joy. If your joy is intact, you can turn any situation around. You draw water out of the well of salvation through joy. When joy is withered away from the sons of men, harvest also is withered. Harvest comes after joy.  

 “The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.” Joel 1:12

“Therefore with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.”  Isaiah 12:3

One way to keep your joy is to keep your trust in the Lord and in the fact that all things are working together for your good because the Lord is with you. People read about Joseph’s dreams and his gifts to interpret dreams. However, it was the joy in his heart that brought him close to the Cupbearer, who later spoke to Pharaoh about him.

May the joy of the Lord fill your heart in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, fill my heart with Your joy and give me a bountiful harvest in the remaining days this year in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: