Friday, December 16, 2022

Reaching forth

 “Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,” Philippians 3:13

The direction of your energy is the direction of your reaching, stop wasting your energy on your past, and reach forth to your glorious future. As a child of God, what lies ahead of you is more glorious than what is behind you. Don’t hold on to your past, whether good or bad, God has a new and better thing for you. The past is always going to be the way it was, stop trying to change it. A man of God said, "Don’t lament what you cannot amend."

 “Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”

“But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.” Proverbs 4:18

The enemy of the glorious future is the past, whether good or bad. The success of yesterday is gone, as is the failure of yesterday. Let your past successes motivate you to reach forth to new ones. Learn from your past failures and reach forth into the new thing God wants to do in your life.

God will do a new thing in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive the power of God to reach forth into my glorious future in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: