Friday, December 2, 2022

You can turn things around 2

 “The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.” Ecc 10:15

Yesterday, the need to have specific goals to turn things around was established. The next thing is to establish a strategy to achieve the goals. If you don’t know, you can find out. You can read about it, do research on it, or find someone who can help you know. Adequate knowledge of what you should do to accomplish your goals will help you achieve them and turn things around.

“And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature. And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.” Luke 19:2-3

“And when David enquired of the Lord, he said, Thou shalt not go up; but fetch a compass behind them, and come upon them over against the mulberry trees.” 2 Samuel 5:23

Despite Zacchaeus' limitations and the fact that a crowd was around Jesus, he strategized and successfully accomplished his goal to see Jesus. He climbed a sycamore tree. David never lost any battle because he would always ask God what to do to win the battles. You can turn things around if you know how to accomplish your goals.

May you know what to do to accomplish your goals in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and show me what to do to turn things around in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: