Thursday, December 1, 2022

You can turn things around 1

 “And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.” Mark 10:51

No matter your situation right now, you can turn it around. The first thing to do to turn things around is to have specific goals. What do you really want? If you have not made up your mind about what you really want, failure is inevitable. God's words say a doubter is not qualified to receive, and a man who does not know what he is looking for will be a wanderer on the earth.

“But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.” James 1:6-8

“And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?” Genesis 37:15

Why would Jesus ask a blind man what he wanted? Perhaps he wanted to be helped with some money! What you don’t desire, you aren’t actually qualified to receive. You must sit down, think, and make up your mind on what you want to pursue with your time, energy, and strength. You can also ask God to reveal to you what He wants you to do with your life.

May you know what you really want in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to pursue a definite change in my life, in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: