Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Help from above 3

 “He hath given meat unto them that fear him: he will ever be mindful of his covenant.” Psalms 111:5

God will always help a man because of His covenant. A covenant-based agreement commits the stronger party to the weaker party (1 Samuel 11:1-9). Now, if you are in a covenant relationship with God, He is committed to helping you. Israel has been helped by God in the Bible days and in our contemporary days because of the Abrahamic covenant. Today we are in a better covenant with God based on better promises through the blood of Jesus. This covenant allows us to call God our Father. This implies that help from above is our right.

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.” Isaiah 41:10

“Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.” Hebrews 4:16

You can come boldly to the throne of grace and obtain the help that you need at any time because of the new covenant. You only need to keep the covenant active through fellowship with the Holy Spirit, meditation on the word of God, and obedience to God’s instructions.

May you receive timely help from above in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, remember Your covenant and help me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: