Thursday, December 15, 2022

Let God make you

 “The Jews then murmured at him, because he said, I am the bread which came down from heaven. And they said, Is not this Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? how is it then that he saith, I came down from heaven?.” John 6:41-42

Jesus, as the Son of man, revealed to us the result when God makes a man. You can boldly declare that you came down from heaven if you allow God to make you. In any case, the result in your life will show that God has made you. I believe that when we experience failure for a season, it is God calling our attention to the burning bush. The people could not understand when Jesus declared that He was from heaven. They did not know about His baptism at Jordan, the voice from heaven, and the Holy Spirit upon Him. They were still looking at Him as the son of Joseph and Mary when He had “become” the Son of God.

“And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?” Mark 6:3

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.”  Matthew 4:19.

Three things are likely to happen to you if you allow God to make you. He will give you wisdom, and you will know clearly what you should do. He will give you power, and you will have spiritual authority. He will give you favor, and you will begin to experience unconditional and unusual help from men. You must stay in God’s presence until He makes you, then your life will be a marvel to many.

May you have an encounter with God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me, turn me from being a son of man to a son of God in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: