Monday, December 12, 2022

Intimacy with God 3

 “And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.” John 10:4-5

The voice of the Lord is easily recognized by those who are in intimacy with Him. A Christian who knows the voice of the Lord cannot be influenced by the voice of satan or the world's systems. The voice of strangers is clearly against the law of God. The voice of a stranger brings confusion and leads people away from God. The voice you are hearing determines the sound you will make. The voice of the Lord is what will differentiate you from the people of the world.

“Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus.” Acts 4:13

“Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.”  Matthew 22:29.

One of the indications that you need to get back to God is confusing voices that lead to errors. Intimacy with God is the answer to confusion in life and destiny. The results of your life are clear indications of the voice you are hearing. If you get into intimacy with God, you will hear His voice and the evidence will show in your life. Stop following the crowd and get into intimacy with God for an impactful life and destiny.

May you hear the voice of the Lord in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, take me into Your secret place in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: