Thursday, December 22, 2022

God-kind of results

 “Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” Luke 1:34-35

Another lesson that I have learned from the scriptures about the birth of Jesus is that when you engage the Holy Ghost, you obtain God-kind of results. What God wants to do through you is beyond your natural ability and strength. You will need the Holy Ghost to make it happen. Mary would not have been able to bring forth the Son of God without the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost makes the impossible possible.

“Until the spirit be poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness be a fruitful field, and the fruitful field be counted for a forest.” Isaiah 32:15

“And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see.” John1:46

Maybe people have tagged you weak and dry, turn to the Holy Ghost. If everything seems to be failing around you, turn to the Holy Ghost. He will turn your wilderness to be a fruitful field, and also turn your fruitful field into a forest. He will give you the wisdom, favor, and power you need to get supernatural results. The Holy Ghost has been sent to help you, engage Him for God-kind of results in your life.

The impossible shall become possible in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Holy Ghost, help me to be fruitful and profitable in every area of my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: