Thursday, December 8, 2022

Help from above 5

 “But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance.” John 14:26 ESV

The help from above has become the help from within through the Person of the Holy Spirit in the life of every believer. A challenge ceases to be a challenge if you know what to do (wisdom) or have the power to conquer it (power). The Holy Spirit is the source of wisdom and power for every New Testament believer.  The help you need is not far from you, the help is within you. If you can be sensitive to the voice of the Holy Spirit and carry His anointing upon your life, you cannot be taken unawares or defeated by any situation.

“But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.” Romans 8:9

“Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.”  Romans 15:13

Beloved, please prioritize your relationship with the Holy Spirit, you cannot make it without Him. Treat Him as a person, not a thing. He is not “tongues,” He is a person. If you walk with Him, you walk in the present help. He will teach you and reveal things to you. He will lead you and empower you. Nothing can beat a Christian who has a strong relationship with the Holy Spirit.

May you be in tune with the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Holy Spirit, help me, teach me, guide me, direct me, and empower me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: