Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Help from above 4

 “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.” Matthew 7:7-8

Asking for or bringing your request for help to God is a sure way to receive help from above. Jesus stated that everyone who asks, receives. This is exciting because the help we need is just a "asking" away. Moreover, as New Testament believers, we have the name of Jesus. When we ask in the name of Jesus, we are guaranteed answers. Asking is a sign of humility, trust, hope, and dependence on God. When you ask, do not doubt, but ask in faith.

“And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.” John 16:23-24

“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”  Mark 11:24

It is the will of God for you to receive help from above for your life and destiny, and more importantly, for the vision that God has given you. God is able to do more than our "asking,” yet He expects us to ask. Perhaps what you need right now is help from above, ask and you will receive it.

Your prayers are answered in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: