Sunday, December 4, 2022

Help from above 1

 “I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the Lord, which made heaven and earth.” Psalms 121:1-2

Help from above is timely help. Help from above is a turnaround help. Help from above is marvelous help. Help from above is divine help. Help from above is help from the Lord. If you receive help from above, you cannot be defeated, generational limitations and embargoes are lifted, and you become great and successful.

“Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God:” Psalms 146:5

“And as Samuel was offering up the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to battle against Israel: but the Lord thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines, and discomfited them; and they were smitten before Israel.” 1 Samuel 7:12

You are really sorted in life if the Lord is helping you. I have identified four reasons why a man will receive help from the Lord. If you align yourself with any of these reasons, you will always receive help from above. These are His purpose, His covenant, man’s request or asking, and man’s response to the Holy Spirit. I will be sharing these in subsequent messages in the next few days.

May you be helped by the Lord in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, arise, and help me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: