Wednesday, December 21, 2022

God has an agenda for you

  “And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.” Luke 1:30-31

One of the lessons that I have learned from the scriptures about the birth of Jesus is that in every season, God has an agenda for His children. Yes, God has an agenda for you. Your past does not matter. Your failures do not matter. What people are saying about you does not matter. What really matters is for you to accept God’s agenda for your life. His agenda is good and profitable for your life. His agenda is His favor towards you. You must ask Him to reveal to you His agenda for your life.

 “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:11-13

“And Nathanael said unto him, Can there any good thing come out of Nazareth? Philip saith unto him, Come and see.” John1:46

The key to a glorious destiny is to discover God’s agenda for you, accept it, and pursue it with all your strength. This was what Mary did and we are still talking about her today.  Even Nazareth, a despised city, became a renowned city because it fit into God’s agenda. You will have to drop your own agenda and accept the agenda of God for your life if you desire a glorious destiny.

May you be favored to fit into God’s agenda in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God reveal to me your agenda for my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: