Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Let there be light

 “And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.” Genesis 1:2-3

Light is the answer to darkness, disorder, stagnancy, failure, and frustration. Thick darkness needs thick light to overcome it, not a tiny light. However, there is a light that darkness cannot comprehend. This light is the revealed Word of God, the Word became flesh. The entrance of this Word gives light that cannot be resisted by any darkness. This is the light you require to shine (Isaiah 60:1).

“And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.” John 1:5

“The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.”  Psalms 119:130.

The light that the revealed word brings gives understanding, which is the key to converting knowledge into wisdom. We need the wisdom of God to turn things around in our lives. Everyone needs this light as we end the year 2022 and prepare for the new year 2023. No unwanted situation should persist in our lives. The answer is found in the fresh light from heaven. This is the time to ask the Lord to send the light.

Let there be light in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, send me Your light for this season in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: