Saturday, December 17, 2022

That I may see

 “And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.” Mark 10:51

I believe that our breakthrough begins with seeing what we have not seen before. This kind of sight is beyond physical sight. This is because opportunities can only be seen with spiritual eyes and the eyes of the mind. What you see is what you can possess. If you desire a change of level or better years ahead, you must see new and better things.

“And the Lord said unto Abram, after that Lot was separated from him, Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed for ever.” Genesis 13:14-15

“The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,” Ephesians 1:18

What should do if you desire to see? You must turn to the Lord, so that the veil should be taken away (2 Cor 3:16). Ask Him to open your eyes as Bartimeus did. Meditate on the scriptures and expect the light to come to you. Read books to provoke your mind and gain insight for a breakthrough.

May you see new and greater things in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, open my eyes that I may see in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: