Monday, December 5, 2022

Help from above 2

 “(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;).” Romans 9:11

God will always help a man who is relevant to His plans and purposes. This does not depend on whether the person has done any good or evil. There are two ways to do this. If you find God’s purpose and fit yourself into it, you will always receive help from above. If God finds you fit for what He plans to do, you will receive supernatural help. Jacob was helped by God so that the purpose of God according to election might stand. Although Cyrus was a gentile, God helped him because he fit into God’s deliverance plans for Israel.

“Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;” Isaiah 45:1

“And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.” Luke 1:30-31

If you are tired of a dry life, you must find God’s plan and purpose for your life and put yourself right into it. Then you will never have to worry about receiving help from above. What you are looking for will start looking for you. This is the meaning of Matthew 6:33, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

May you be a fit for God’s purpose on earth in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to find Your purpose for my life and to walk in it in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: