Saturday, December 3, 2022

You can turn things around 3

 “Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

The final point I want to share with you is that you should seek God’s help. If you acknowledge and seek God, He will turn your situation around. People that God helps are guaranteed a total turnaround. God has promised to help you, but you need faith and patience to secure His help. You must continually spend time in prayer and in His word.

“If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.” Job 14:14

“And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” 1 Chronicles 4:10

God will grant you favor, open doors for you, send men to help you, and lead you into your turnaround if you wait on Him. I believe that someone reading this message will experience a major turnaround before the end of this year. All you need is consistent fellowship with Him until you receive the help you need. Deliberate sin and disobedience will hinder you, please deal with them (Isaiah 59:1-2).

May you have breakthrough this week in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, arise, help me, and turn things around for my good in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: