Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Be blessed

  “And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.” Genesis 1:28

The blessing is as important as a man’s destiny itself. Without the blessing, destiny cannot be fulfilled. The blessing is the true reason behind results, increase, and dominion. You must have the blessing of God upon your life, and you must believe you carry God’s blessing to fulfill your destiny. The blessing is a word that became flesh to help you succeed. The blessing of God is attracted by believing God and walking in obedience to Him.

“Let Reuben live, and not die; and let not his men be few.” Deuteronomy 33:6

“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” Galatians 3:13-14

Jesus came to connect you to the blessing of Abraham. Your redemption sets you up for the blessing. The blessing has the power to swallow curses, death, and failures. The blessing makes a man’s weakness hidden and his strength visible. The blessing opens a man’s life to grace, mercy, and favor. When a man is desperate for a change, the blessing has the power to bring the change (Genesis 32:26-28).  

Be blessed in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God bless me indeed and enlarge my territory in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: