Saturday, January 28, 2023

Stop looking back

 “And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.” Luke 9:62. (KJV)

Do you know why you have not made remarkable progress with your relationship with the Lord? Do you know why you do not have remarkable results in your life? Any time you face an obstacle or a challenge, you look back! Whenever you look back, it is a "begin again." Faith muscles are developed by exercising your faith. Stop looking back and start exercising your faith, no matter how little it is. Then you will see breakthrough results, and your faith will be encouraged.

“Remember Lot's wife.” Luke 17:32. (KJV)

“For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.” Hebrews 5:13-14 (KJV)

The only thing that guarantees your destiny is your faith in God (Romans 1:17). You cannot live on milk forever; milk gives babies strength, but adults need strong food to grow. The word of God is your daily need for spiritual strength for life and destiny (Matthew 4:4; Romans 10:17). If you keep looking back, you are not growing in the word and you will become a pillar of salt. However, if you look forward, you grow in faith and become what God wants you to be.

May you grow in faith this year in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to give myself to the word and to grow this year, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: