Sunday, January 8, 2023

Engage the Holy Ghost

 “And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.” Luke 1:35 (KJV)

What you are not naturally capable of doing, you will be able to do if you engage the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost coming upon you is God’s special strength coming upon you to get unusual results. You will get God's kind of results if the Holy Ghost comes upon you. Results like a virgin conceiving to give birth to the Son of God and a man outrunning a chariot are possible only when you engage the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost will enlarge both your intellectual capacity and human composition to give you supernatural results.

“Then the Lord gave special strength to Elijah. He tucked his cloak into his belt[a] and ran ahead of Ahab’s chariot all the way to the entrance of Jezreel.” 1 kings 18:46 (NLT)

“But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you. And you will be my witnesses, telling people about me everywhere—in Jerusalem, throughout Judea, in Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” Acts 1:8 (NLT)

Your results will appear to all and can no longer be hidden, if you engage the Holy Ghost and He comes upon you. This is applicable to everyone, whether you are a minister of the gospel, a businessperson, or a career person. If you have failed before, engage the Holy Ghost to experience a turnaround breakthrough and supernatural results (Luke 5:5-6). If you want better and unusual results than your previous results, engage the Holy Ghost.

May you engage the Holy Ghost in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Ghost, give me wisdom and power, and surround me with Your favor in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: