Friday, January 27, 2023

Evidence of wisdom

 “…….But wisdom is justified of her children.” Matthew 11:19. (KJV)

Destiny fulfillment is not possible without wisdom. Wisdom produces results. One way for you to know the kind of wisdom operating in your life is the kind of fruit you are producing. I want to specifically talk about the wisdom of the Egyptians and the wisdom of the Kingdom (of God). Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and as the evidence showed, he was mighty in words and in deeds. However, the wisdom of the Egyptians was not enough to deliver the people of Israel; he needed the wisdom of the Kingdom.

“And Moses was learned in all the wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in words and in deeds.” Acts 7:22. (KJV)

“And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?.” Mark 6:2 (KJV)

Moses eventually encountered God and got the wisdom of the Kingdom which made him defeat all the wisdom of the Egyptians. Jesus operating by the wisdom of the Kingdom did mighty works that astonished His people. My question to you this morning is, "Are you learned in all the wisdom of the Kingdom?" You will do yourself so much good by investing in walking in the wisdom of the Kingdom. This is the wisdom that will defeat the wickedness of the present age.

May you walk in the wisdom of God in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, teach me Your wisdom through the Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: