Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Pray for mercy

 “O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.” Psalm 90:14

Mercy must accompany you throughout the journey of this year and every day of your life. When you have mercy on your side, you will have help to deal with the challenges of life. Life is full of difficulties, but you will always have cause to rejoice and be glad if mercy is speaking for you. As the year has just started, ask that mercy will speak for you every day this year. You will always have physical and spiritual support if mercy is speaking for you. We all need God’s mercy to scale the hurdles of life.

“So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.” Romans 9:16

“Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.” Psalm 102:13 says

Mercy opens doors and secures access to breakthrough.  When mercy appears, judgment is suspended because mercy rejoices over judgment (James 2:13). Mercy makes your way to please the Lord. Mercy makes your enemy be at peace with you. Mercy is what make your “willing” and your “running” to bring results. When you obtain the mercy of God, He will fight against your enemy. If you desire mercy, show mercy to others (Matthew 5:6) and ask God to have mercy on you (Mark 10:47).

May you obtain God’s mercy earlier this year, so that every day of the year will be filled with rejoicing and gladness in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, satisfy me early with your mercy this year in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: