Saturday, January 21, 2023

You have a ministry

 “For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office:” Romans 12:4 (KJV)

The Bible mentions the fivefold leadership ministries that include Apostles, Prophets, Pastors, Teachers, and Evangelists (Ephesians 4:11). However, there are congregational ministries too. Every New Testament born-again believer has received grace from the Lord to serve in certain offices. If you do not take up your office, you waste God’s grace upon your life. Romans 12:1-8 must be studied by every serious-minded believer who desires to grow this year and be who God wants him or her to be.

“And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.” Colossians 4:17 (KJV)

“And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;” Colossians 3:23  (KJV)

There is a grace of God upon your life, put this grace to work in the church you belong to. You may not be a Pastor, but you have a ministry, and the Spirit of the Lord is telling you to fulfill your ministry. Whatever you do in the church is not unto the Pastor but unto the Lord. Humble yourself before God and take up the ministry He assigned to you. You will surely be rewarded.

You shall not receive the grace of God in vain in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me a practical instrument for you and use me in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: