Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Go for knowledge 2

 “When Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he saith unto Philip, Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat?  And this he said to prove him: for he himself knew what he would do.” John 6:5-6. (KJV)

It is not wrong for adversity or challenges to come; after all, life is full of them. What is wrong is for you not to know what to do. If you don’t know what to do, it means you lack the capability to handle life's situations. May you never be in this kind of situation, in Jesus' name. The key to dealing with situations is knowledge. It is your strength to handle adversity. When you grow in knowledge, you grow in grace, and you cannot be disgraced. Go for knowledge.

“If thou faint in the day of adversity, thy strength is small.” Proverbs 24:10. (KJV)

“If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct.” Ecclesiastes 10:10 (KJV)

Going for knowledge is like sharpening a blunt axe. You would no longer struggle to get results. A blunt axe requires a lot of struggle to produce results. You need financial knowledge to kill poverty and debt; if you don’t know what to do, go and learn. You need knowledge to maintain sound health and relationships. You need sound knowledge to have a successful marriage, business, and ministry. Go for knowledge on time, January is over, today is February 2, and before you know it, 2023 will be over.

In Jesus' name, may you be able to handle life's issues with adequate knowledge.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me hungry for Your truth, in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: