Thursday, February 16, 2023

Anointing makes the difference

 “And she said, The Philistines be upon thee, Samson. And he awoke out of his sleep, and said, I will go out as at other times before, and shake myself. And he wist not that the Lord was departed from him.” Judges 16:20 (KJV)

Do you remember the story of Samson? Because he was anointed, he performed amazing physical feats. He was a super-ordinary man until the anointing left him. The source of the anointing was separated from him, and the Lord departed from him. He became an ordinary man. The anointing will make a difference in your life, you must get anointed and stay anointed. The supernatural is the normal way of life for every Christian. The source of this way of life is the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

“Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment.” Ecclesiastes 9:8

You would not know what you can do or what God can do through you until you were anointed. The anointing represents both God's presence with you and the presence of the Holy Spirit on you. How about getting results because God is working through you? Stop complaining, and get anointed.

May you be hungry for the anointing in Jesus' name.

Prayer point: Oh God, anoint me with the Holy Spirit and power, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: