Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Supernatural answers to lack and poverty 3

 “The blessing of the Lord, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.” Genesis 41:38-39

No matter the work you do for a living, if the blessing of God is upon it, He will make you rich. It does not really matter whether you are a petty trader, cobbler, or medical doctor; what really matters is the blessing of God. The blessing of God is the answer to lack and poverty, the blessing of God brings an end to sorrow. The blessings of God are covenant-based and rest on those who are obedient to Him.

“And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.” Deuteronomy 28:2

“Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.” Galatians 3:13-14

Every born-again child of God is in covenant with God and carries the blessing through Jesus Christ, in my opinion. I also believe that we should walk in the blessing by having faith in Him and living in obedience to Him. When we walk in disobedience, we sabotage ourselves and cut off God's blessings on our lives. Don't be deceived; don't live by the flesh, but by the Spirit, if you want to enjoy God's blessings on your life (Romans 8:1-2).

You carry the blessings of God in Jesus' name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, bless me indeed and enlarge my coast in Jesus' name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: