Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Turn aside to look

 “Then Moses said, “I will now turn aside and see this great sight, why the bush does not burn.” So when the Lord saw that he turned aside to look, God called to him from the midst of the bush and said, “Moses, Moses!” And he said, “Here I am.” Exodus 3:3-4 (NKJV)

Turning aside is what I call purposeful separation. This is the price every champion pays for greatness in destiny. It is the time when you separate yourself to hear God and be anointed by Him. This is where the questions of what to do, how to do it, where to do it, and when to do it are answered. It is also the place where greatness is conceived, incubated, and taken toward becoming reality. It is a time of concentration and meditation for illumination.

 “Then Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit to Galilee, and news of Him went out through all the surrounding region.” Luke 4:14

“And it came to pass in those days, that he went out into a mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God.” Luke 6:12

Moses thought he would die as an ordinary shepherd of sheep until he turned aside to look. God spoke to him, and he became the deliverer, he was meant to be. If you are dissatisfied with where you are, turn aside to God and look to see. Jesus even separated Himself and returned in the power of the Spirit.

May you turn aside to see what God wants to show you, in Jesus' name.

Prayer point: Oh God give me impartation of grace, wisdom, favor and power to fulfil my destiny, in Jesus’ name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: